Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Pregnancy state at the beginning + some bonus

Since so many are interested in possibility of heroine to get pregnant. I thought: "Ok! Bring it on!"
Another reason: I decided to add the pregnancy information section in new interface. And why stop at the first step?

And I already prepared the necessary sprites:


And here's a little bonus. Testing the X-ray. Simple animation just for example, requires improvement. But already possible to make some conclusions, so I waiting your suggestions and critic.



 And for those who are worried about zoom-ability. It will be, and detailed. Sprites are prepared in high definition for the new version.

PS: Yeah, womb is empty. But in game you can see someone there. ;)


5 comments:

  1. awesome! think the belly for pregnancy should be a little larger, after all, she is giving birth to some pretty unusual things ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should add an option to turn pregnancy off for those who do not like that kind of thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pregnancy already has an influence on heroine's characteristics. Turn it off in options will be cheating. And I was thinking to add some quests associated with pregnancy.
    I can add option to disable the visual display of pregnancy.

    Size of belly ... it's required some tests. And if huge belly will not cause problems... I will add more stages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's what i meant the visual because to me the look of a pregnant woman is just in no way appealing

      Delete